Customized Pension DB, Benefits & HR Administration Software
Providing custom applications since 2006
Offering The Latest Software And Solutions To Our customers!
We have over 130 clients using our system to administer their DB plans. We operate in both the corporate as well as public sector arenas.
Highly configurable, infinitely flexible screens.
Automated database design
Customizable business logic
Robust data security.
To provide a state of the art, web-based administration product that meets the unique needs of our clients while hitting price points no one else can match
All of our clients are running on the current version of our core application which allows our implementation teams to create robust applications that are proven and reliable in both the public and private sectors.
- Highly configurable, infinitely flexible screens.
- Automated database design
- Customizable business logic
- Robust data security.
- Continuous Version Support
- Active Excel integration.
- Over 100,000 daily interactive transactions
- Over 135 clients using our application
KNOW OUR BUSINESS
Keep Your Business Safe & Ensure High Availability.
- We have over 135 clients on our platform and have over 1.7 million participants under administration.
- Our site processes over 50,000 interactive transactions daily and processes payments (both checks & direct deposit) to over 70,000 retirees monthly.
- We have been in operation for sixteen years. Our staff has been working together since the mid ‘90s deploying internet-based admin solutions to clients such as UPS, MBNA and American Express.
- We service the corporate market as well as the public sector DB arena where we have systems at the state, county and city levels.
- We live at both ends of the market, providing administration solutions for as little as $25,000 and as well as in excess of $1,000,000.
- We can integrate with Excel calculation spreadsheets providing by the plan actuary, allowing us to deliver robust administration capabilities (including participant web) at the aforementioned mid-twenties price point.
- We have a range of capabilities that call center operations find useful including:
- Telephony integration,
- E-mail integration,
- Operational dashboards,
- Workflow and
- DocuSign integration.
System record keeps pension data (DB and DC) and produces nicely formatted annual statements with robust graphs that detail the components of their retirement benefit.
On-line record keeping system with self-service for employees to understand their vested benefit and to elect a payment and for Administrators to review data and report on election choices.
On-line solution to track employees through the various stages of a disability leave, producing all of the forms and letters that are needed to manage the process.
Sophisticated on-line modeler with robust spreadsheets and complex modeling formulas to model different H&W and Pension scenarios in real time during labor negotiations to understand with a high degree of granularity what a contract provision will cost.
Keep up to date
Check out our latest news
One Code Base
We leverage our core administration platform across all of our administration offerings. Because our product development team has focused on creating a flexible platform that
Helping others since 2006
Providing robust Retirement, H&W, and HR functionality since 2006 The hrMecca administration platform has been providing robust Retirement, H&W, and HR functionality since 2006. It
Pension Administration Service
Now introducing our pension administration Service Track participant data, interface with payroll and HRIS systems, calculate benefits, produce worksheets & retirement packets and provide employee
Reach out to us